HSR’s Student insurance products help protect kids from the bumps & bruises of growing up.
- Go to www.K12StudentInsurance.com
- Browse the available Rates.
- Pick your State -see if your School is available.
- Open New Account - Once you have determined your school is covered, you'll need to open a new account for this school year (you must create a new account each school year). You have created your account for this year. Please remember your User ID and Password.
- Add Student& Coverage by clicking on the “Add Student” button on top of page. Continue to add each student by clicking on the “Add Student” button until all your students are added.
- Select “Checkout”.
- Select your payment type and click “Continue Checkout”.
- Enter billing information and click “Continue Checkout”.
- Click “Pay and View Receipt” to complete your order.
Save your receipt for future reference. K12 Accident Plans available through your school include: At-School Accident Only, 24-Hour Accident Only, Extended Dental & Football. If you have questions, please call us at 1-866-409-5733. Accident coverage underwritten by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, Omaha, Nebraska
Submitting a Claim
It is terrible when accidents happen. There are two ways to submit your accident claim. Both are easy and tailord to your preference.
Online Claim Submission
You can submit all your claims online via the Fast Track Claim submission form. Use the Online Claim Submission Cheat Sheet, avaiable bellow, to help you navigate your way through the process. Also use the Available Online Tools Cheat Sheet, avaiable bellow, if you need more details on the different online resources.
Mail In Claim Submission
You may also mail in claims to:
P.O. Box 117558
Carrollton, Texas 75011-7558
The mail in claim form is available bellow
A PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE Adobe Reader here.
A PowerPoint Viewer is required to view PowerPoint documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE PowerPoint Viewer here.
|Online Claim Submission Cheat Sheet|
|Mail In Claim Form|
|Available Online Tools Cheat Sheet|
|Mail In Voluntary Enrollment From - English|
|Mail In Voluntary Enrollment From - Spanish|