OCISD Child Nutrition
Please Note: The last day to charge in the cafeteria is Friday, May 3. All outstanding charges must be paid by the last day of school. Thank you.
The Child Nutrition Department of the Ore City Independent School District is committed to creating a department that provides superior food and services to our valued customers through the following strategies:
- The assurance of unity through communication.
- The improvement of every operation through strategic planning.
- The ongoing training of staff.
- The careful planning of menus.
- Courteous service with a smile.
Commitment to these standards will help us achieve a standard of excellence that benefits students, staff, and the community.
2023-2024 Ore City ISD Meal Prices
They are as follows;
$1.75 for Breakfast
$3.50 for Lunch
$2.75 for Breakfast
$4.50 for Lunch
Pay For Meals Online!
mySchoolBucks.com provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
You will receive an introductory email from mySchoolBucks that provides some additional information about the service along with basic instructions on how to use the website.
Important Things to Note About mySchoolBucks:
- Your existing account information including login username/password and associated children from MyNutrikids.com will be carried over to the mySchoolBucks website.
- The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction.
- You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction.
- mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
- Due to legal requirements, we are unable to transfer your low-balance email reminder settings from MyNutrikids.com. If you would like to continue using this feature, you will need to set this up when mySchoolBucks becomes available.
To help answer some of your questions, we compiled a list of commonly asked questions in the provided link below:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Assistance is available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEALS (877-839- 6325) for help.
For More Information Contact
A PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE Adobe Reader here.
A PowerPoint Viewer is required to view PowerPoint documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE PowerPoint Viewer here.
|2023 August Meals|
|2023 August District Breakfast|
|2023 August Elementary Lunch|
|2023 August MS/HS Lunch|