Instructional Technology - to prepare instructional staff to integrate technology into the curriculum and promote a student-learning environment that assists and encourages technological skills.
- Recommend Technology purchases district wide
- Approve new software and be a central point for technology acquisitions
- Provide consistent training for all staff members to assist them to integrate technology into all areas of work and education.
Technical Service / Support
Install new systems district wide support and maintain administration,
student and teacher use computers, printers, and software.
- Design, implement, and manage, District networks.
- Manage, support, and maintain District telephone systems and services.
District Web Communication
- Develop, support, and maintain District web site.
- Train campus and departmental web masters to maintain subordinate web sites.
- Assist teachers and Curriculum Dept. in integrating technology.
- Maintain and oversee the usage of campus computer labs.
- Along with the Teachers, insure that students are following District Computer Policies.