Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
ESSA Report Card
The following list of resources is to share with you accountability information regarding Ore City ISD and the campuses. This information is required under the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
If you desire, hard copies of these reports are available at the district office or through the campus counselor. If you have questions about the information, please contact Dr. Ray Deason, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum/Assessment/Special Programs at 903-968-1204.
The following information, which will be of interest for you, is now available through these links:
- Assessment results for the Local Education Agency (LEA) and campuses in the aggregate and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, gender, disability status, migrant status, English proficiency, and economically disadvantaged showing two-year (example: 2015-2016) trend data for each subject and grade tested.
- by performance level
- with a comparison between annual objectives and actual performance for each student group
- including the percentage of each group of students not tested
- Graduation rates for secondary school students.
- Performance of school district and campuses on Federal Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) measures.
- Professional qualifications of teachers in the LEA and campuses, including the percentage of teachers teaching with emergency or provisional credentials and the percentage of classes in the LEA and campuses that are not taught by highly qualified teachers, including a comparison between high- and low-poverty campuses within the LEA.
- Federal School Report Card by District and Campus
A PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE Adobe Reader here.
A PowerPoint Viewer is required to view PowerPoint documents. If you do not have one installed, you may download the FREE PowerPoint Viewer here.
|Community and School Engagement Results 2016|
|Student Testing Program Guide|
|STAAR Frequently Asked Questions|
|Developing the Comprehensive Needs Assessment for the District and Campus|